Sunday 31 January 2010

Catwalk Trends for s/s 2010


I found this amazing article in the Sunday Times Style magazine (31/01).






Anisha - My favourite trend is definitely the denim shirt and pattern pieces, maybe becuase I've been wearing these looks for a while. I absolutely love patterns and patterned dresses. My favourite looks are from the Gucci Spring 2010 collection where they have fused tribal print into a typical wardrobe, with the print on dresses, jackets and shirts. My favourite has to be the printed stretch dress (see below). I want this badly in my wardrobe!

(Image from Style.com)

Andie- The leather and denim has got to be my favourite trend! Still yet to find a perfect (and cheap) leather skirt but when i do i will LIVE in it.I'm also loving the patterned pieces especially the Alexander Mcqueen dresses. His innovative ideas and mixture of clashing colours, prints and textures do it for me.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Want, want, want!



Which is your favourite trend?


4 comments:

  1. Yaaaaay, much love for Sunday Times style magazine. My favourites are also the denim patching and the leather!
    Leather bags, jackets and blazers are my favourites.. As well as double denim outfits, coupling both light and dark denim hues together..
    I love McQueen too and although I love the pretty outrageous prints on his designs, I'm not feeling the scary hair and make-up :|

    I've seen some faux leather skirts on sale in Urban Outfitters which might be useful, Andie?

    I LOVE YOUR BLOG
    Chloe xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. haaa "i'm not feeling the hair and make-up"
    agreed:), I shall tell Andie about Urban Outfitters:) thanks Chloe!
    Anisha xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, yeah, you know the hair and make-up is slightly scary, you can admit it!
    And yaaa, no problem :D Check Urban Outfitters sale or I think American Apparel might do some, they do like really simple stuff in loads of diff colours, but it's sooo expensive there :'(
    Hope it helps :)! Chloe XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Modals must have a proper look in features.outfit is not enough to make us feeling good.so please have some attention on this issue.i hope that you will pay attention on my sincere advice.Thanks...

    ReplyDelete